This declaration contains rules for the protection of natural persons in the processing of personal data and their disclosure to clients during our business activities. These rules are intended to safeguard the fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons, and in particular their right to the protection of personal data.
In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website www.advancishr.com and when working together on a specific project. Personal data is all data that can be personally related to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, page views.
Section 1: Responsible Person, Data Protection Officer, Processor
For the processing and protection of personal data in accordance with Art. 7, number 4 of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the owner of this homepage as per the Imprint. We do not use external service providers to process your data.
Section 2: Collection of Personal Date
(1) When you visit our website, if you do not otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
(2) We refrain from sending newsletters.
(3) We refrain from using contact forms.
(4) When sending an e-mail in the course of the business, the following information, subject to your consent, shall be stored:
The provision of additional data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. The above-mentioned data will be collected for the purpose of assigning your request to you and answering it. The legal basis is Art. 6 sec. letter a GDPR. The data collected by us will be deleted after completion of the request made by you. Personal data that you voluntarily publish on the Internet and on social networks or that are published about you (e.g. press reports, publication lists, address books, etc.) do not require your consent to their processing.
(5) When applying for a vacant position offered by our clients, all application documents provided from you shall be processed if at least one of the following conditions is met:
Section 3: Forwarding of Data
We will only pass on your data to third parties in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 letter a if you
Section 4: Cookies
This website uses only technically necessary cookies.
Section 5: Analysis
We do not use analytics tools, tracking pixels or Facebook pixels on our website.
Section 6: Social Media
(1) Use of Social Media Plug Ins
b) We have no influence on the data collected and data processing processes, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purposes of the processing, the storage periods. We also do not have any information about the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
c) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the design of its website according to requirements. Such an evaluation is carried out (even for non-logged-in users) to display demand-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this. Through the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 sec. 1 letter f GDPR.
d) The data is passed on regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to the plug-in provider, your data collected from visiting our website will be assigned directly to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and link to the page the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and communicates it publicly to your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, especially before activating the button, as this will allow you to avoid mapping to your profile with the plug-in provider.
e) Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection declarations of these providers provided below. There you will also find more information about your rights in this regard and settings options to protect your privacy.
f) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their privacy policies:
(2) Integration of YouTube videos
a) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offering, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website.
c) For more information about your rights and settings to protect your privacy, please visit: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the UNITED States and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Section 7: Rights of Persons Concerned
(1) Towards us you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
(2) You also have the right to:
To revoke your consent to us at any time (Art. 7 sec. 3 GDPR). As a result, we may no longer continue the processing of data based on this consent for the future, and
To raise complaint against us to the competent supervisory authority (Art. 77 GDPR). The competent supervisory authority is the State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information of North Rhine-Westphalia, which you can reach at the following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/SharedDocs/Adressen/LfD/NordrheinWestfalen.html?nn=5217144.
Section 8 Right of Objection
(1) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the exercise of legitimate interests (Art. 6 sec. 1 letter f GDPR), you can object to the processing. In exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we do. In the event of your justified objection, we will check the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling reasons for protecting us, based on which we continue the processing.
(2) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time.
(3) You can inform us about your objection in writing about the contact details stored in the imprint.
Section 9: Up-to-date and Amendment of this Privacy Olicy